We went to a car show on Sunday. This 1925 model T Ford was presented along with the tool kit that came with it and what looked to be a sales poster.
My mother had a photo of her father with his Model T, which was not an antique when the photo was taken. Unfortunately this has been lost, I would like to have it.
Our chihuahua Betty (a.k.a. Betty Bat) likes to crawl under textiles like blankets, towels, etc. Here she is on a dog bed underneath a blanket with only her snout protruding. This bed is in the hallway facing the kitchen. She stayed there observing me preparing food. The instant I put the dog food bowels down, she burst out of her hiding spot and ran to her dinner.
1. I just put a casserole in the oven.
2. My plastic surgery needed some “tweaking” to get it just right.
3. I was sitting in the bathroom and my feet and legs fell asleep. When I stood up, I fell and broke my ankle.
4. I had been at the casino all weekend and still had money left to play with on Monday morning.
5. I woke up in a good mood and didn’t want to ruin it.
6. I had a “lucky night” and didn’t know where I was.
7. I got stuck in the blood pressure machine at the grocery store and couldn’t get out.
8. I had a gall stone I wanted to heal holistically.
9. I caught my uniform on fire by putting it in the microwave to dry.
10. I accidentally got on a plane.
I love number 5, too bad I did not think of it myself when I was working.