Tags

I got my Nikon D600 back from Nikon’s repair shop today. I sent it in July 6th, so that’s not bad at all. I’m about $300 poorer ($279 for the repairs and about $20 to ship it to them with insurance). The autofocus is fixed, they cleaned the sensor and the internal parts, repaired the mirror mechanism, and updated the firmware. Unfortunately all the configuration items that I customized were set back to the factory defaults. It took me the better part of an hour to go through all the layers of menus to set everything back to where I like it, making in my camera again.

A photo of Suzie and of Betty to make sure the camera is working.

d600_test_20160715_103 d600_test_20160715_107

Advertisements