Great stuff! Video of political leaders pelted with eggs, shoes, glitter. ROFL. I confess that I never heard of a glitter attack before seeing this video. Newt Gingrich and Mario Draghi (head of European Central Bank) are hit with glitter. Hillary Clinton and George Bush with shoes. Much funnier than anything I’ve seen on a so-called comedy show.
In the “you can’t make this stuff up” file, today we have this story from Michigan:
A dad thought he was having a stroke after eating several brownies that his teenage daughter had baked the previous night.
The 58-year-old man didn’t know the sweet treats contained a psychoactive ingredient: marijuana.
Firefighters and deputies responded to a medical call Wednesday at the home about 40 miles northwest of Detroit. After police arrived, the man’s 17-year-old daughter admitted to baking pot brownies …
1. I just put a casserole in the oven.
2. My plastic surgery needed some “tweaking” to get it just right.
3. I was sitting in the bathroom and my feet and legs fell asleep. When I stood up, I fell and broke my ankle.
4. I had been at the casino all weekend and still had money left to play with on Monday morning.
5. I woke up in a good mood and didn’t want to ruin it.
6. I had a “lucky night” and didn’t know where I was.
7. I got stuck in the blood pressure machine at the grocery store and couldn’t get out.
8. I had a gall stone I wanted to heal holistically.
9. I caught my uniform on fire by putting it in the microwave to dry.
10. I accidentally got on a plane.
I love number 5, too bad I did not think of it myself when I was working.
This is a really good parody video poking fun at Apple iPhones and the NSA spies. Worth watching.